Thesis of Teenage Pregnancy - Scope and Delimitation CHAPTER 1

“TEENAGE PREGNANCY: ITS EFFECT ON EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS AND OUT-OF-SCHOOL YOUTH IN MARAMAG, BUKIDNON “


Click -  Chapter 1;  Chapter 2Chapter 3Chapter 4Chapter 5

Scope and Delimitation

The study is delimited to students who have been pregnant at their teens (12-19) years old and living in, Maramag, Bukidnon.The subjects were drawn to the students who have been pregnant and or have been a student on their teenager days and living in Maramag, Bukidnon. The study focused on the extent of major causes of teenage pregnancy which are family, peers, community, and church involvement, with the educational development of students and out-of-school youth in Maramag, Bukidnon.

The perception of the teenager to the effects of major causes of teenage pregnancy were limited to educational development only. This was the dependent variables of the study. The dependent variables of the respondents indicate the effects of educational development among students in school and out-of-school youth. These are teenagers who got pregnant and pursued their studies in spite of the hassle of having in the school and having a child to rear. There are also teenagers who got pregnant tried to go to school and earned a vocation plus degree. While others did not. There are also teenagers especially out-of-school youth who never have the chance to go to school after pregnancy.


Click below to some parts of chapter 1 of this thesis:

Comments

Jonathan said…
I saved my research paper to the last minute. I was up very late at night panicking. My girlfriend suggested using a paper writing service. So, I did exactly that. They wrote a research paper for me at my set deadline. My writer followed the directions well. I know I could have done it myself, but in a situation like mine, I highly recommend these guys WritePaper.Info.
Unknown said…
Hello Po ano Po ang reference dito,??
Anonymous said…
Hello po manghihingi rin po sana ako ng mga detalye about dito
Maramag din po kasi ang akin,,, hindi naman po sya I po post sa school lang po
Kung ma aari lang po
Salamat po
dede59 said…
Hello Taga-Maramag;

I Spent my Childhood too in Maramag, I missed Maramag Very Much. Actually I'm just a publisher and my Sister is the Researcher. Kindly Contact Juliet C. Retazo at Maramag Central Elementary School of your purpose and I'm happy to cooperate about it.

Good Luck and God Bless!!!
Anonymous said…
Please update the part 3 and 4 of the questionnaire. ❤️
dede59 said…
Dear Anonymous;

Thank you for the suggestions and I will try to update this if really it is necessary.
Shannon Cassio said…
I am Shannon used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes…i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Dr Mandaiker ); he does not advertise on the internet much but here is his page https://witch-doctor.page4.me He has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn’t mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I’m sure any help/ extra work will benefit him. contact him as witchhealing@live.com and also he travel some times . love marriage,finance, job promotion ,gambling voodoo,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,it’s all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
more. Depression is real his cell phone number +17609343804 contact him today and thank me later.
Shannon Cassio said…

I am Shannon used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes…i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Dr Mandaiker ); he does not advertise on the internet much but here is his page https://witch-doctor.page4.me He has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn’t mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I’m sure any help/ extra work will benefit him. contact him as witchhealing@live.com and also he travel some times . love marriage,finance, job promotion ,gambling voodoo,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,it’s all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
more. Depression is real his cell phone number +17609343804 contact him today and thank me later.
spinhow said…
Thanks a lot friend for uploading this valuable content. To know about
Top Universities in the Philippines

Popular posts from this blog

Teenage Pregnancy - Introduction CHAPTER 1

Teenage Pregnancy Thesis - Significance of the Study CHAPTER 1