Teenage Pregnancy Thesis - Definition of Keywords CHAPTER 1

“TEENAGE PREGNANCY: ITS EFFECT ON EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS AND OUT-OF-SCHOOL YOUTH IN MARAMAG, BUKIDNON “

Click -  Chapter 1;  Chapter 2Chapter 3Chapter 4Chapter 5

Definition of Keywords
The following terms are defined for smooth progress of understanding and clarity of the major concepts used in the study. Cause of teenage pregnancy- is the producer of an effect, result or consequence.
Economic Status– means family income, parental educational level, parental occupation, and social status community.
Educational Development– is the possible trend, progress on their school performance of students or out-of-school youth/teenagers who have been pregnant

Effect of teenage pregnancy– means a result brought about by premarital sex at the age of 13 to 19 years old in relation to her educational development. Out-of-school youth  – are youth aged 13 – 19 who are not in school and who are unemployed, underemployed, or lacking basic skills.
Peers of teenagers – means were teenagers having an age of 13 to 19 who is equal to another in abilities, qualification, age, background, and social status.  
Sex Education – means learning the external conditions such as psychological, sociological, economic and social factors that affect the personality, behavior and development of a boy to manhood and fatherhood and a girl to motherhood as well as with human reproduction.
Teenage Pregnancy -means conception by a girl between the ages of twelve  (12) and nineteen (19) year old which was not planned for.

below to some parts of chapter 1 of this 


Comments

Unknown said…
help me sir for my research about teenage pregnancy...thank u
Unknown said…
Can I ask permission to borrow some part of your thesis for our practical research?
dede59 said…
Dear Another Unknown;
I permitted you to borrow and used some parts of this study for your practical research. Thanks you also of using this thesis about teenage pregnancy. I know you've got an interest to have this kind of thesis for you find very informative and you yourself is aware how important this for the teenagers.
Anonymous said…
good day! i am asking for your permission to borrow some parts of this study in able to help me wt my practical research about teenage pregnancy, thank you!
Unknown said…
Dearest Researchers,

I want to ask permission about using some of your research piece/ideas that can help me in doing my research. It would be my pleasure if you'll notice this. Thank you

dede59 said…
Dearest Unknown,

I'm so happy to inform you to use my posts with regards to "Teenage Pregnancy". Go and Good Luck".
Unknown said…
Good evening I'm asking for your permission to get borrow some information about of this study about teenage pregnancy for our research. It would be my pleasure if you'll notice this. Thank you so much
dede59 said…
Dear Unknown posting on April 27, 2022 at 10:56;

Yes Unknown, you can use this thesis as one of your tools. You need to look for additional references to make your study impressive and realistic.
Unknown said…
I want to ask your permission to borrow some details about this thesis?
dede59 said…
Dear Unknown who posted on June 3, 2022;

You can use this thesis as one of your tools in your research. Good luck to your struggle about this study and I guarantee that this is helpful of your research and to your voyage of your life.
Unknown said…
Dear Unknown,

Can I use your study in doing my research paper?
Anonymous said…


Can I ask permission to borrow some part of your thesis for our practical research?
Anonymous said…
Good evening I'm asking for your permission to get borrow some information about of this study
Anonymous said…
Good evening I'm asking for your permission to get borrow some information about of this study
Unknown said…
Hello dear researcher can I ask somethin?can I have your permission to borrow some of your research for my research paper?
Unknown said…
Hello dear researcher can I ask somethin?can I have your permission to borrow some of your research for my research paper?
dede59 said…
Dear Reader who posted on January 23, 2023;

Yes, you can use my thesis in response to your research paper.
Unknown said…
Good evening can I borrow your thesis ma'am/sir please
Unknown said…
I'm asking your permission maam
dede59 said…
Dear Unknown who posted April 26, 2023,

I'm very happy to respond you that I'm glad to hear using the thesis I posted.

Go . . . and take to your time using this the thisis.

Popular posts from this blog

Teenage Pregnancy - Introduction CHAPTER 1

Teenage Pregnancy Thesis - Significance of the Study CHAPTER 1

Thesis of Teenage Pregnancy - Scope and Delimitation CHAPTER 1